Subject: Re: Blitz 2, some questions!
From: STUART MACLEAN <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Steve Matthews), [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 19:19:42 GMT

Dear Steve,
            I have just read your problem with the blitz debugger in 
the double pal mode. I am programming on a 6MB A4000/30 machine 
(goody goody goody goody ehhh! enough of that). Anyway I have also 
set my screen configurasion to dblpal high res no flicker (gets rid 
of the nasty raster lines that I can see on my monitor). The flicker 
that appears due to the activation of the debugger in AMIGA mode is 
the debugger but it does not appear properly. Unfortunately I have 
not found a way around this but there are to other alternatives. 1) 
You can put up with the flicker debugger in dblpal mode and the 
debugger and back to TED by Ctrl-Amiga-C followed by Ctrl-Amiga-Q. 2) 
The other answer is to boot the amiga up with no-startup-sequence and 
load blitz basic from CLI and then blitz will run perfectly. I hope 
this is of some use to you.Bye 

                            Bonez.
                            
            Squiggle Boing WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SPLAT!!!!!!!!